1) The privacy and security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us. We therefore treat them confidentially and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws and the resulting legal regulations. In particular, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the present data protection declaration, which also refers to the use of the digital offers of "environmentally friendly lighting", including social media profiles via smartphones, PCs, tablets and all other internet-enabled mobile devices, insofar as these are set up. The digital offers may contain links to other websites of third-party service providers to which this data protection declaration does not apply.
The basis for data processing in all cases described below is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR, which allows the processing of data to protect the legitimate interests of the person responsible, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail.
2) Responsible: Lichtplanning Vilbrandt Caroline Vilbrandt Am Finkenberg 16A 14542 Werder/Havel 0049(0)1795452119 email@example.com www.umweltrechte-beleuchten.de http://www.lighting-design-in-sustainability.com/
3) If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the disclosure of this data takes place on an expressly voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - permitted without providing such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
4) Purpose of processing personal data: to maintain business relationships and provide contractual services, for networking and information on request.
We process your data when you contact us in accordance with the request you have formulated (creation of a cooperation or a contract and its fulfillment, provision of advice and information, networking with partners at your express request, fulfillment of legal obligations arising from contracts, basis for the Data processing is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, which permits processing to fulfill a legal obligation.). By contacting us in any of the matters described above, you expressly consent to the processing of your data. Depending on the extent of the contact, this refers to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. However, we use your data exclusively for the purpose of correspondence and contract fulfillment.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
We may use so-called cookies on our website - e.g. if the Google Adsense or Google Analytics service is used on the website - e.g. to be able to offer you website-specific services, to recognize repeated visits and, if necessary, to adapt our offer accordingly. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a visitor's computer and contain data about the respective user in order to enable access to various functions. Session cookies as well as permanent cookies can be used on our website. A session cookie is temporarily stored on the computer you are using while you navigate through the website. A session cookie is deleted as soon as you close your Internet browser or as soon as your session has expired after a certain period of time. A persistent cookie remains on your computer until it is deleted. Storing a cookie ensures that you do not have to re-enter your personal settings and preferences every time you visit. This saves you time and gives you a more comfortable website experience.
We may work with third parties on our website. Therefore, when you visit such a website, cookies from partner companies may also be stored on your hard drive (third-party cookies). In the following we will inform you about their use and the scope of the data collected in each case.
You can delete permanently installed cookies via your browser settings. As a rule, most browsers automatically accept cookies unless you have configured your computer accordingly. If this is not the case, you may need to actively delete cookies, which is what if you want to prevent them. You can then continue to visit our website, but some functions may not work as a result.
6) Insofar as online presences are set up in various social networks for exchange, information and communication, the data protection regulations of the relevant companies apply, provided you have given them your consent. The basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
The social networks collect the data of your visitors for the purpose of market research and advertising, which means that the user behavior is recorded for market research and advertising purposes each time the website is visited and the preferences and interests derived from this are entered into a user profile. This can be used, among other things, to generate individually adapted advertisements within the respective social network or its partner networks. Cookies are also stored on the visitors' devices, unless you expressly prevent this by making a digital selection. Please assert your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and data transferability of your stored Insights data to the respective operators.
The processing of data in the context of our online presence in social networks is based on our legitimate interest in effective information and direct communication with interested parties and customers of our company.
7) Log files: Every time our website is accessed, usage data is transmitted by the respective internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files; they contain the following data: browser type and browser version, operating system used, referrer URL, time of server request, abbreviated IP address. This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, which allows the processing of data to protect the legitimate interests of the person responsible, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail.
8) Passing on of personal data to third parties: Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transmitted to third parties if this is absolutely necessary for contract processing or billing or if you have given your prior consent and there is a legal basis for the transfer. This can be:
– Partner companies commissioned to process the contract, which undertake to comply with and observe the data protection regulations. What is more, they are not permitted to use the data beyond the execution of the contract
– Service providers who support us in providing our services to you, sales and marketing partners, software and IT service providers, hosting providers and email service providers, senders of newsletters (including Mailchimp)
The duration of data storage is changing. We generally delete your data as soon as it is no longer required for the purposes mentioned above. Unless the temporary storage is still necessary in accordance with the legal obligations to provide evidence and storage (storage period up to 10 years; statutory limitation period for warranty claims of 3 - 30 years).
9) Data security: We transfer your personal data securely using encryption using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system. You can recognize this by the fact that "http://" changes to "https://" and a lock symbol appears in your browser line. We also use technical and organizational measures to secure our Internet pages and other systems against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized third parties.